A break from devotions today for some fun thoughts on relationships…
“Rules of Male-Female Relationships”
1. The woman always makes the Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No man can possibly know all the Rules.
4. If the woman suspects the man knows all the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the Rules.
5. The woman is never wrong.
6. If the woman is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding, which was a direct result of something the man did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the man must apologize IMMEDIATELY for causing the Misunderstanding.
8. The woman can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The man must never change his mind without express written consent from the woman.
10. The woman has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The man must remain calm at all times, unless the woman wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The woman must under no circumstances let the man know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. Any attempt to document these Rules could result in bodily harm to the man